TSX: G $ 23.16 +0.00 +0% Volume: 1,644,400 March 27, 2015
NYSE: GG $ 18.43 +0.00 +0% Volume: 7,306,700 March 27, 2015
GOLD: US $ 1,190.23 -8.66 -0.72% Volume: March 30, 2015

Mobile Search

Unrivalled-Assets
Thumb Date Download

Goldcorp is one of the world’s fastest growing gold producers.  Its low-cost gold production is located in safe jurisdictions in the Americas and remains 100% unhedged.

Thumb Date Download
January 1, 0001 Reserves & Resources

Éléonore

Canada

The Éléonore mine achieved first gold on October 1, 2014.  During 2015, gold production is expected to be between 290,000 and 330,000 ounces.

Read More

Porcupine

Canada

The Porcupine operation is located in Timmins, Ontario, one of the world's great gold producing camps.   Progress continues on the Hoyle Deep project which is expected to result in significant efficiency and productivity improvements at the Hoyle Pond underground operation. 

Read More

Borden

Canada

The Borden Gold project is expected to provide a new source of low-cost, high quality gold production for the Porcupine mine thereby leveraging the important investments we have already made in people, infrastructure and stakeholder partnerships.

Read More

Musselwhite

Canada

Musselwhite had a turnaround year in 2014, exceeding production and driving down all-in sustaining costs by 25%. Production in 2015 is expected to be between 250,000 and 270,000 ounces. 

Read More

Cochenour

Canada

The Cochenour project is an important component of the Red Lake district.  In 2015, work continues on geotechnical assessments, backfill, and material handling studies, focusing on infrastructure rationalization and placement. 

Read More

Red Lake

Canada

Located in one of the world’s most prolific gold districts, Red Lake remains a top producer and a cornerstone asset.  Exploration continues in and near the High Grade Zone - a region that averages over two ounces of gold per tonne of ore.

Read More

El Sauzal

Mexico

El Sauzal has been a reliable, low cost and an important foundation for Goldcorp's Mexican operations.  In 2014, the mine ceased production and mine closure - and the comprehensive remediation process - began, and will continue in 2015.

 

Read More

Peñasquito

Mexico

Peñasquito is Mexico's largest mine.  In 2014, a new mine plan focused on profitable ounces resulted in stronger returns and record gold production.  In 2015, gold production is expected to increase approximately 28% to between 700,000 and 750,000 ounces.

Read More

Camino Rojo

Mexico

The Camino Rojo gold/silver project is 50 kilometres southeast of the Peñasquito mine.  The focus of ongoing pre-feasibility study work is on the evaluation of the project as a supplemental source of sulphide feed to the existing Peñasquito facility, in addition to a small, stand-alone oxide heap leach facility.

Read More

Los Filos

Mexico

In operation since 2007, Los Filos is a solid producer with 2015 gold production expected to be between 265,000 and 290,000 ounces. A focus in 2015 will be on the completion of a new life-of mine plan. 

Read More

Marlin

Guatemala

Marlin has been in production since late 2005, in 2014, the mine exceeded its guidance with 186,500 ounces produced. Now exclusively an underground mine, it is forecasted to produce between 160,000 and 175,000 ounces in 2015.

Read More

San Martin

Honduras

San Martin commenced reclamation and closure activities following the last full year of commercial production in 2007. In 2008, the San Martin mine camp was donated by Goldcorp to the San Martin Foundation.

Read More

Pueblo Viejo

Dominican Republic

Pueblo Viejo is located in the Dominican Republic, approximately 100 kilometres northwest of the capital city of Santo Domingo. Goldcorp holds a 40% interest, with the mine operator Barrick Gold Corporation owning the remaining interest. For 2015, the estimated gold production is between 420,000 and 460,000 ounces.

Read More

Alumbrera

Argentina

A 37.5% owned project, the Alumbrera began operations in February 1998, and has been an important operation during Goldcorp's growth.  2015 production is expected to be between 75,000 and 95,000 ounces.

Read More

El Morro

Chile

The El Morro project represents Goldcorp’s re-entry into Chile, one of the world’s great metals-producing countries. Goldcorp holds 70% ownership and is the project’s operator, with the remaining 30% held by New Gold.

Read More

Cerro Negro

Argentina

Cerro Negro is an advanced-stage, high-grade vein system located in the Santa Cruz province of Argentina. First gold was produced on July 25, 2014 and commercial production was declared on January 1, 2015.  During 2015, production is expected to be between 425,000 and 475,000 ounces. 

Read More
TSX: G $ 23.16 +0.00 +0% Volume: 1,644,400 March 27, 2015
NYSE: GG $ 18.43 +0.00 +0% Volume: 7,306,700 March 27, 2015
GOLD: US $ 1,190.23 -8.66 -0.72% Volume: March 30, 2015